Pages

Saturday 10 June 2017

30 Days Wild Days 9 & 10



Day 9

After some rain yesterday, it cleared up and we had some sunny spells, so I spent some time out in the garden and made these crochet flowers. 



Being able to sit in the garden for a while was lovely after the wet weather. I think the fresh air did me good. I could hear some birds, a blackbird and sparrows, and saw a woodpigeon and two collared doves. I really hope the weather will improve next week so I can get out to do more for 30 Days Wild! 


Day 10

It's raining again today, so I'm inside watching the Springwatch live Web cams on the red button. 



Here is the buzzard chick on his or her nest, waiting for some food. I'm so glad that these Web cams are available to watch because it brings nature that you wouldn't otherwise see right into your home. It's wonderful to see how the animals live and survive in the wild. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. I love to hear from you.