Pages

Monday 5 June 2017

30 Days Wild Days 4 & 5



Day 4

It poured down yesterday so I thought I wouldn't be able to do my Random Act of Wildness for the day, but it cleared up in the late afternoon and I was able to watch the sunset. 🌞





The sky stayed fairly clear apart from a few clouds and the sun produced some beautiful colours reflecting off them. These are all the colours that I love;  purple, amber and a rosy pink. It's wonderful how nature can give such a display, a perfect work of art with no paints, no canvas, but using everything available in the natural world.



Day 5

It's been raining all day again today, which has restricted my "wildness" 😞☂☁ but it's good for the garden and I don't mind rain anyway. I can show you my bug hotel that I've now put in my garden for all the little inhabitants to shelter and maybe make their homes inside. It looks so lovely, I might even move in myself! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š  







2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful sunset shot, so I'm glad the rain cleared for you to get it in the evening. It's much the same here today so I've chosen to make two little origami birds and have an 'indoors' day. Your bug hotel looks amazing too! I hope you see lots of visitors over the next few days. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tasha. I'd love to see your origami birds. I think there's been a slug in the bug hotel - I can see a trail. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. I love to hear from you.