Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

More Works In Progress.

Here are some more of my current works in progress.

This one is finished really but was a test to see how an idea I had would turn out. I was trying to get the effect of silhouetted flowers and dandelion heads against a twilight sky.




This is my painting of my cat Rusty transferred to fabric. I'm going to sew on it to make some detail and texture.




This is another experiment. I wonder if you can work out what it will be? 😊




These are swirls I made with copper wire which I'm going to sew to my rusted fabric wall hanging.




I've added some hand embroidery to it already and I hope to show you the finished thing soon. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–



2 comments:

  1. I always love seeing what you're working on, it always fills me with creative inspiration! I love those swirls you made using copper wire - they look so cool and I can't wait to see how they look on your rusted fabric wall hanging. Do you think you'd ever sell any of your pieces? - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tasha! I'm really pleased that my work inspires you, it's wonderful for me to hear. Yes, I think I am hoping to sell my work, as soon as I get enough pieces together.

      Delete

Hi. Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. I love to hear from you.