Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

The Cat, the Mist and the Moon.

It's been really wet this week and Boots has been coming in a very soggy moggy. I've had to wipe him dry over and over again. He likes to "help" me with my work sometimes, mainly by lying on it and preventing me from continuing. πŸ±πŸ˜„ Here he is "helping" me with a painting:




Here he is again - well, his paws anyway - "helping" with a drawing:





Boots isn't the only one who's been getting wet in all the rain, my flowers have too, which gave me the opportunity to take more photos of droplets. Yay! 😏 

These are two of my crocuses:



Here is a leaf with what I think is a perfect droplet on the end:




I know I've shown you pictures of droplets before but I just think they're so beautiful I can't get enough of them. 😁

With the wet weather has come a lot of mist. It was so foggy the other night around my area that we couldn't see very far even with the street lights. I took this photo in the hope of showing how foggy it was:




When we've had clear nights the moon has been quite bright and beautiful and I couldn't resist taking a few photos. This one was taken with a slower shutter speed for night time photos but I didn't have a tripod to keep it still. I think my hands might have moved but I quite like the effect:




This is another photo taken with normal shutter speed. You can see the halo around the moon looking very mystical and ethereal:



Well, that's what's been happening for me this week; wet cat, wet garden and wet everything really πŸ˜„ but I'm hoping to get a few more bits of work in progress ready soon. πŸ’–

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Boots is a cutie! I love those shots of the fog and the raindrops on your flowers too. They always make for such lovely shots, I think. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Boots will be very happy now! :D Yes I agree, raindrops are so beautiful and I can't resist taking photos of them.

      Delete

Hi. Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. I love to hear from you.