Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Autumn Colours

Here are some photos I've taken of leaves with their Autumn colours and some work in progress which has been inspired by them.



Some lovely sycamore leaves......



Some astilbe stalks.....



Some astilbe leaves.....



Some cherry tree leaves.....





Finally, this is the work in progress I've started which is inspired by the colours of Autumn and is another version of my Wild Nature wall hanging.

So far, I've cut strips of fabric in amber and chestnut and used machine embroidery over them. There's more work on the way! 😊


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how this one turns out as autumn provides so many beautiful colours and shades and I loved your previous wall hanging, the details were beautiful. I really like the colours on those cherry tree leaves, very pretty. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tasha. It's lovely to hear feedback on my work. I'm so glad you like it. I hope to finish this soon so you can see it. I'm planning lots of autumnal colours! :)
      Sarah x

      Delete
  2. Can you give me some suggestion through by your post.Thanks.
    pirates of the caribbean 5

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. I love to hear from you.