Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Photos of Summer

Now that Autumn has arrived, I thought I'd post a few more of the photos I took of flowers, plants etc during the Summer. One last look at their beauty before the different colours of the Autumn and Winter set in. 

This is a photo of rain drops on aquilegia leaves with the sun shining through them, creating sparkling light and shadow.






Here is a tulip with its gorgeous cream and crimson stripes. 




This is one of my regular visitors: a woodpigeon, snuggling down on a branch against a cold breeze. 

 


I intend to use all of these photos in one way or another in my textile work and painting, either through drawing them and turning them into textile art or paintings or by taking influence from their colours, shapes, petals, leaves, feathers, etc. 

Whatever I make, I'll be posting it here so you can see the process and transition from one thing to another. I hope you'll like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. I love to hear from you.