Pages

Monday 19 September 2016

Sightings of Nessie.

I recently found out about the Loch Ness Knit Fest and the record attempt for the most number of Nessies at Dores Beach, Loch Ness. They want people to knit or crochet Nessies to achieve it and they will then be donated to charity, so I thought I'd give it a go.

I quite enjoyed crocheting Nessie and was very sad to send him to Loch Ness, but I did and now he's travelling there.
Here he is:








You can find out more about the Loch Ness Knit Fest at: www.lochnessknitfest.com

It's taking place from 29th September and there are links on the site to find various Nessies to crochet or knit. I really liked this one because he looked much more like the image of Nessie that I have in my head. The pattern for it is in one of the links on the Loch Ness Knit Fest website but you can also find it here if you want : www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/nessie-4

This Nessie has horns but I left them out. I imagine him without horns, just a nice smooth head! :) And very cute, of course! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. I love to hear from you.