Pages

Thursday 14 December 2017

Christmas Textiles

I found some lovely Christmassy fabric, so obviously, I had to do something with it! πŸ˜ƒ

Here's the fabric:



I love the snowflakes, the hearts and reindeer. As if I haven't got enough Christmas decorations, I decided to make Christmassy bunting.
  



Here's more of a close up.




It was fairly easy to make and is now up on the wall. I've got some fabric left over so now I'm wondering what to do with it but I don't know if I'll have enough time before Christmas to make anything else.

I hope you're not too cold and you're enjoying the run up to Christmas. Don't get too stressed! Just enjoy the lights and the colour. πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ„πŸŽ… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. I love to hear from you.