Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

Autumn Leaves 2

As we come to the start of winter, here are some more autumnal pictures!

I found lovely red berries on this bush when I was on a walk recently. I don't know what bush it is, so if you do, let me know.




On the same walk, I found these mushrooms growing out of a tree stump.




I've collected yet more leaves! Cherry blossom leaves which fell from the tree. I've now pressed them. I also found a bunch of sycamore seeds.





While I had a moment, I did a little doodle of...guess what? Yes, leaves. Do you think I'm slightly obsessed? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š




I've been forgetting to tell you that you can now also follow me on Instagram. I joined back in the summer, so it's only taken me about five months to tell you. πŸ˜ƒ You can find me at @rusty_and_boots

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. I love to hear from you.