Pages

Friday 24 June 2016

More WIP and playing with the PRB

This is more of a visual post today, as I'm going to show you more of the work in progress I'm doing and some pictures that I've created while playing with the Pre~Raphaelite's art works. 

This is the Leaves/Nature project I'm sewing. I've added hand embroidery, which needs to be finished, in more natural, curving swirls, contrasting with the straight lines underneath.



Here are some pictures I've created using some of the Pre~Raphaelite art works I wrote about in my last post. I've altered them using digital tools and just had some fun with them really.  :o)


Night by Edward Robert Hughes with added diamonds by me, echoing the stars in her hair.




Ophelia by John Everett Millais with a more sketch-like appearance and splashes of colour by me.





The Lady of Challot by John William Waterhouse, cropped and with a splash of water by me.




Mariana by John Everett Millais with added raindrops by me, as if looking through a rain splattered window maybe?


 

                                                  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. I love to hear from you.